EVERYONE SAYS THE WAY TO MIND-BLOWING SEX IS TO COMMUNICATE.
Ha. Yeah right. YOU’RE ADORABLE.
That’s freaking HARD.
The challenge of asking for what you want starts inside: knowing what you want, feeling safe enough to ask for it, and then literally knowing the words to use that accurately describe what you want.
Then, you have to get it across to your partner without hurting anyone’s feelings or missing the point.
And what if something isn’t working for you and you need to talk about that?
“Just communicate” indeed.
If you don’t know what you’re doing, that sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Better just stay quiet, right?
Well, no, because that pretty much guarantees you won’t get what you want. Wishing and hoping won’t make it so. Neither will mind-reading. (You’ve probably already tried that anyway.)
YOU GOTTA GET SOME SKILLS.
Bedroom communication skills.
Fortunately, I got you covered.
Over the 14+ years I’ve been a sex educator and relationship coach, I’ve heard from thousands of people about what keeps them from asking for what they want in the bedroom, and helped folks with all kinds of sexual interests figure out their desires and how to talk about them.
Now, I’ve put it all together into a downloadable workshop for you (and your sweetie, if you’ve got one and they’re into it), distilling the most relevant and practical tools for you to ask for — and get — what you really want in bed.
BEDROOM COMMUNICATION FOR EVERYONE
In this 4-part downloadable workshop, you’ll learn practical, immediately-useful skills to uncover what really turns you (and your partner) on and ask for it so that you’re WAY more likely to get it.
The class is fun, and the homework is sexy.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Click the “Buy Bedroom Communication For Everyone” button below and you’ll be directed to a payment screen.
- Once you check out, you’ll get a receipt with a link to your audio files and digital workbook.
- Listen to the audio and kick your sex life into high gear.
- It’s a virtual program, so you can wear pajamas, fold your laundry, or pass sexy notes in class without getting caught!
- 4 recorded modules, jam-packed with practical, easy to use skills, about 25-60 minutes each
- Expanded Sexual Menu checklist to inspire new sexual adventures
- Over a dozen scripts for getting and giving feedback, asking for what you want in bed and finding out more about what your partner wants
- Two simple but sexy and profound games to play with your partner that will open up a whole new world of clarity between you
- A giant list of resources for you to take your sexplorations further
- Writing prompts, conversation starters and titillating tactics for getting your personal party started
Do I have to be in a relationship to participate?
Not at all. This program is for anyone who wants to learn how to better ask for what they want in bed, whether that’s in a long-term relationship, a one-night stand, or anything in between.
Will I have to share about my personal life?
No. This is entirely done on your own, in the privacy of your own home. The program is grounded in providing you with practical communication tools you can use in a variety of sexual situations.
What if I can’t listen to the whole thing?
Not a problem. Each module contains practical, stand-alone info you can use right away!
I’m not straight / not monogamous / into kinky stuff. Is this for me?
Absolutely! Marcia’s programs are radically inclusive of a variety of sexual orientations, genders, sexual practices and interests. She uses examples from across the sexual and gender spectrum, and rejects the idea that there is any one correct way to have sex.
I AM straight, monogamous and NOT into kinky stuff. Is this for me?
Of course! Marcia will use a wide range of examples from across the sexual and gender spectrum, and she encourages you to use the tools provided for your particular situation.
Whether your sexuality is mainstream or far outside the box, you will find practical tools to make your sexual communication sparkle.
Do I have to be sexually experienced to participate?
We assume that you either have a sex partner already or will in the near future. But other than that, no, you don’t have to have much sexual experience. If you’ve just gotten out of a relationship, if you are just starting to explore your sexuality, or if you are finding yourself in a new sexual situations that you want to learn how to handle more gracefully, this is the program for you.